All of the terms and conditions above really just say one thing. We want you to have the best shopping experience possible! Order your gifts with the safety customer service, privacy, and security you expect.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of MyFamilyKeeps.com, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Let's talk about one of our least favorite topics. Sales taxes, duties, VAT taxes and all the rest.It is our duty under state law and while we dislike paying any taxes ourselves, we realize that they are necessary. Therefore, we will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the state of Texas. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.For international orders you are responsible for any taxes, customs duties, brokerage fees and any other fees that your country may require.
MyFamilyKeeps.com will keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to MyFamilyKeeps.com. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to MyFamilyKeeps.com.
You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.We use "cookies" to aid in remarketing which is a fancy term for attempting to entice visitors back to our website. We do not collect any personally identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or credit card numbers in our remarketing.Any images you provide for your products may be used by MyFamilyKeeps.com in their online advertising.
Let's face it, we are not immune from making mistakes and they usually show up at the worst possible time in the worst possible place.In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, MyFamilyKeeps.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.MyFamilyKeeps.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, MyFamilyKeeps.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
We sincerely apologize for any errors and we really try to keep them to an absolute minimum.
We work hard to let you know what to expect from your item so you're delighted when you get it. We offer detailed product images and descriptions, as well as the ability to preview most items.Items you receive that are free from defects and made as ordered and as described on our website are not returnable. Of course, if an error is ours, we'll replace the item at no charge to you.If you've made a mistake and need to re-order, we'll be happy to offer you a generous 30% discount to do so. You MUST email us first to obtain the discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
ORDER REVISION POLICY
Your order enters the MyFamilyKeeps.com production facility right after it is placed. Orders enter production immediately, so that we can provide very fast service. For this reason, changes to orders are not permitted.
Please make sure to go over the information before your place your order. We encourage you to take a few extra moments to review your order
before submitting it. Double check the spelling and accuracy of every name/measurement/date. Make sure the order contains all of the required information, so you can be confident everyone is displayed on the item.
We offer an option for you to receive a “proof” for your approval.
IF A PROOF IS REQUESTED:
1. Please allow one extra day for us to email the proof to you
2. Make sure to check your email box or junk/spam box for the proof
3. Once the proof is sent to you, you have 2 business days to approve or make changes (after that no changes allowed)If you've made a mistake and need to re-order, we'll be happy to offer you a generous 30% discount to do so. You MUST email us first to obtain the discount code: email@example.com.
Of course, if an error is ours, we'll replace the item at no charge to you.
If you order from us and your package was marked as "delivered", but it wasn't received? We're happy to help!
When the tracking for your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it usually triggers an automatic email from us to let you know about this new status.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest
• USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
• Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
• If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. My Family Keeps cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property.Thank you for understanding!
• Check your door/mailbox for note from your local post office. If you receive a note, it should provide you with the instructions you need to receive your package.
• Contact your local post office and your local customs office. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. Postal services are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
• Contact us for additional assistance. My Family Keeps cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!